Further adventures in the Old Kingdom mountains
The Crimson Brotherhood
- Said to have originated in the Western Empire.
- They favor combat spells and scrolls.
- All members wear crimson robes and most wear veils or hoods of some sort.
- They are a fairly aggressive guild that leans to darker alignments.
- They have in their ranks Wizards, Symbol-mages, Scribemages, and possibly a Conjurer.
- This guild usually seeks out, and tests all potential recruits, before offering them membership. These tests are typically meant to test the worthiness, skill in magic, and moral attitude of a would-be member. Death is not uncommon if the tests are failed.